A Healthier Approach to Dental Care in Ellicott City, MD
Free Your Body of Deadly Toxins
Welcome! On this site you can… DISCOVER… how biological dentists can improve the health and longevity of your family. You can take advantage of advances in prevention and nutrition, as well as comfortable, non-toxic treatments available now from Dr. Sambataro.
BROWSE… current articles by biological dentists and research linking oral health to heart disease, Alzheimer’s and other medical conditions as well as toxic flouride.
EXPLORE… innovative treatment approaches, designed by our dentist Gene Sambataro, to enhance your oral health and wellness.
Dr. Eugene Sambataro, DDS
Dr. Eugene Sambataro has been providing his patients with comprehensive dental care for over 40 years. Honoring his father, Julian B.Sambataro, Dr. Sambataro named his practice after him as a reminder of where his inspiration came from.
Toxic-Free Quick Facts
About Oral Health & Systemic Illness
- Dental x-rays can save your life by detecting dangerous calcified deposits in the arteries of the neck before they cause a stroke
- You can dramatically strengthen your immune system and add years to your life by eliminating gum disease and the more than 350 strains of bacteria it can breed
- Fluoride is a neurotoxin, which is considered harmful in large doses. Toxic fluoride can lead to numerous health problems when ingested. That’s why our office does not use mercury amalgams for fillings.
- Periodontal (gum) disease make you one and a half times more likely to have a fatal heart attack, twice as likely to develop coronary artery disease and three times as likely to suffer a stroke
- Periodontal disease has also been linked to respiratory disease, osteoporosis, premature and underweight births, diabetes, and alzheimer’s (due to increased arterial inflammation and hardening)
- Innovative biological treatments and home care treatments have made it easier than ever to achieve and maintain oral health and wellness for a lifetime
*All of these facts come from articles on this site which contain references and sources
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensuring you visit your dentist once every six months or twice a year is essential to your oral health. These visits allow us to make sure your teeth remain healthy and clear of harmful bacteria. We’ll also monitor your oral health to make sure you’re not at risk for any serious oral conditions.
Some patients may need to visit our practice more frequently due to an increased risk of developing oral complications. If you fall under this category, Dr. Sambataro will work with you to improve the condition of your oral health.